There’s been a lot going on at Axxess lately and here’s what’s new with the Company as well as a sneak peak at the upcoming 2012 Edition:
- The Membership will now be valid for 15 Months! October though December 2012. The price remains steady at $30 but you now get 3 extra months to use the Card.
- You can now activate your new card on any mobile device (although we’re more than happy to talk to you on the phone or in person if you’re still kind of old school and prefer to activate with us directly).
- We added 107 new places!
- Ablitt’s Dry Cleaners will have a $30 discount as will Cafe Luck! Tri County Produce has a $20 Discount!
- 5 New Wineries
- Our Ventura Axxess Program kicks off in November – a separate Book & Card also valid through 2012.
- Our daily deal promotions continue to dominate the local market and beat out the big corporations like Groupon & LivingSocial with great offers that are actually locally relevant.
We also moved into new digs last month and are now in the Funk Zone at 121 E. Mason Street. Once you know where it is it’s easy to find, but check the map link before heading over here just to be safe. We loved our old office on Canon Perdido and it served us well for nearly ten years but as many of you know the parking was a pain and we had definitely outgrown the space. The new office is great so come by anytime.
Lastly and most importantly, there are over 50 local schools selling Axxess Books to raise money and most of these fundraisers start this Friday the 16th. All schools typically get a head start selling Axxess Books so look out for a student to support or stop in to almost any school office to buy yours before they’re available to the general public. They’ll be available in our office and around town on October 1st.